Family Trust – Why? How? When? Cost?
- What assets do you have?
- Are you in business?
- Do you wish to protect assets as you start a new relationship?
- Do you want to protect the assets for your partner / spouse and children in case you need rest home care later in life?
- Appropriate steps and documents can protect your assets and your family.
- Usually the sooner the better.
- The asset values are “locked in” at the time you do it.
- Usually $3000 – $3500 for most people.
(Includes a total “package” of correct documents including:
- New Wills and Memorandum of Wishes.
- Transfer of assets to the Trust.
- New loan / mortgage documents with your Bank).
Phone or email David Brown at David J Brown and Associates for further advice with regard to any of the above.
Family Trust – Why? How? When? Cost? (Click here to download a PDF)